5th Expert Workshop AgriNatur AT-HU
The project partners report comprehensively: on the exhibition in the National Park House Vienna-Lobau; on the work on the visitor areas "Fields of Diversity" in Vienna in the New Lobau as well as in Mosonmagyaróvár in the Wittmann Park and in the Burggarten, on biodiversity monitoring e.g. on wild bees, butterflies, ground beetles, birds, and field wild herbs; on the two different approaches in the Local Implementation Panel AT according to common international practice without arable farming; on the two different approaches in the Local Implementation Panel AT according to common international practice without arable use or integrated as an innovative organic arable farming including management measures that have been further developed to National Park-compliant use, and on further planned projects to raise awareness.
Recommendations for other lowland floodplain protected areas are summarised from the process.
Download the documentation
Minutes and presentations of the event (in German & Hungarian)
- 20210526_Agrinatur_Doku_DE_fin_web_Optimized.pdf (276 KB)
- 20210526_AgriNatur_ExpertInnenWS5_Praesentation_BFA_DE_HU_Optimized.pdf (195 KB)
- 20210526_AgriNatur_LUP_at_hu_handzettel_Optimized.pdf (991 KB)
- 20210526_AgriNatur_Presentation_LP_Stadt_Wien_Forst_Landwirtschaftsbetrieb_Optimized.pdf (4 MB)
- 20210526_AgriNatur_Ver_final_de_hu_Optimized_Optimized.pdf (3 MB)
- 20210526_AgriNatur_WS5_Frame_presentation_de_hu_Optimized.pdf (749 KB)