Political panel discussion
"You can live well where people get involved!"
The value of civil society engagement and how we can promote it in our region.
As part of the Co-AGE project, Chance B - project partner - organized a political exchange round in January.
Around 80 participants from the Interreg project region took part in the online event.
At the beginning, the importance of volunteering was discussed in three impulse statements and two best practice examples from Tyrol and Burgenland were presented. Then the political representatives were invited to the discussion.
Co-AGE online - Conference via zoom
Co-AGE - Caring communities and volunteering in the Austro-Hungarian Region
The Co-AGE conference gives an insight into trends & challenges in the care of older people & in volunteering in AT-HU
Program, pilot-municipalities, presentations of the conference
- Eroeffnungskonefernz_Agenda_DE_21102020_compressed.pdf (94 KB)
- Co-AGE_Konferenz_Pres_ML_21102020_comp.pdf (1 MB)
- Co-AGE_Pilotgemeinden_AT-HU_21102020_comp.pdf (991 KB)
- Co-AGE_Konferenz_Ganner_Tanzer_compressed.pdf (391 KB)
- Co-AGE_Praesentation_Ines_Riermeier_21102020_compressed.pdf (2 MB)
- CoAge_ppt-Labossa_compressed.pdf (809 KB)